Activity is afoot in the New Student Precinct site with the launch of an edible room, a haemoglobin-filled exhibition and a mobile kitchen all happening this August. Early and enabling works for the project are in development with design getting underway in the coming months.
- Two new edible activations on campus
- Student voice: Student Precinct Ambassador, Chuma Okonkwo, shares his reflections on the University of Melbourne's student experience.
- The order of design: students share the design process that will shape the Student Precinct
- Students making their mark on the precinct: report on workshop and induction morning
- BLOOD attract and repel: the Science Gallery's newest exhibition